Expresso WR62 GPS Golf Watch
The Expresso WR62 Golf GPS Watch is the first GPS golf watch to include hazard information. You can track your shot distance, access the front and back of the green distances, and access the hazard distances all with one simple push of a button! The Expresso WR62 has large, user-friendly distance callouts ensure maximum readability, all conveniently placed on your wrist. The WR62 GPS Golf Watch also delivers unprecedented GPS performance with its 62-channel satellite receiver. Additionally, a stainless steel bezel and stainless steel buttons make the WR62 a stylish and attractive everyday wristwatch.
Features: Expresso WR62 GPS Golf Watch
• No download or membership fees!
• Preloaded with front, center, and back of the green distances, as well as hazards
• 62-channel GPS receiver delivers best in class accuracy
• Automatic Course recognition and hole advance
• Shot distance feature
• USGA and R & A compliant
• Preloaded with US & Canadian courses.
• An odometer allows you to keep track of your distance on and off the course
• The emergency location feature provides latitude and longitude coordinates anywhere in the world
• A useful and convenient stopwatch feature is included
• You won't miss your tee time with a built-in alarm
• Everyday watch with date and time information
Specifications: Expresso WR62 GPS Golf Watch
• Stainless steel bezel, buttons, and locking clasp
• 62-Channel GPS receiver and dual processors
• Crystal (mineral) lens
• 12 hours of battery life on the course
• 52 weeks of battery life for everyday use
• Waterproof up to 30 meters
• USA and International version available
• 1 year warranty
What's Included with the Expresso WR62 GPS Golf Watch
• WR62 Designer GPS watch
• USB sync cable
• User manual
Expresso WR62 FAG's
How do I power ON/OFF the WR62?
- Turning ON- Hold the "front" button until the WR62 powers ON.
- Turning OFF- From the main screen (Day and Time) hold the "front" button until the WR62 powers OFF.
Is the Expresso WR62 waterproof?
- Yes, the WR62 is waterproof for up to 30 meters for up to 48 hours.
How do I adjust the watch band?
- The WR62 comes with a premium clasp and sizeable band which will need to be custom fitted. For best results, it is recommended that you have a professional size it for you.
How loose should I have the WR62 band sized?
- You want to make sure that the WR62 fits comfortable. It is recommended that you do not size it too small because your wrist may expand slightly during golf or exercise. You also do not want to size it too loose that it will affect your golf swing. Please note that you can always resize smaller, but you cannot resize larger without a new band.
Will the WR62 have any effect on my golf swing?
- The WR62 GPS Golf Watch is designed to be comfortable and light; however, we advise wearing the watch to a driving range to practice your swing in order to grow accustomed to golfing with a watch on your wrist.
Are there any fees for using the WR62?
- There are no fees for using the WR62 or downloading courses. You also receive a free membership to iGolf.com when you register the WR62. This allows you access to their worldwide database of GPS courses, a handicap tracker and many more great features.
How do I update the WR62 USB Driver when connecting to a computer?
- It is recommended that you download and install the device driver for your WR62 GPS Golf Watch before connecting to your computer.
In most cases for Windows users, the device driver will install automatically when the watch is connected; however, due to differences in settings between computers, this is not always the case.
Mac users will need to download the driver; it will not automatically install on OS X. The drivers are available for download here:
Select the VCP Driver Kit that is compatible with your operating system.
For further assistance with driver installation, please contact ESN Technical Support.
Can I download new courses onto my WR62?
- Absolutely, there are no fees to download additional courses. The WR62 is designed to accommodate up to 50 additional course downloads.
How long will the battery last on and off the course?
- You should expect about 12 hours of battery life on the course. If you are using the WR62 as an everyday watch you can get a full year on a single charge.
What do the hazard abbreviations stand for?
LFB - Left Fairway Bunker
MFB - Middle Fairway Bunker
RFB - Right Fairway Bunker
LFW - Left Fairway Water Layup
LFWC - Left Fairway Water Carry
MFW - Middle Fairway Water Layup
MFWC - Middle Fairway Water Carry
RFW - Right Fairway Water Layup
RFWC - Right Fairway Water Carry
FGB - Front Green Bunker
RGB - Right Green Bunker
LGB - Left Green Bunker
BGB - Back Green Bunker
RGW - Right Green Water
FGWC - Front Green Water Carry
FGW - Front Green Water Layup
LGW - Left Green Water
BGW - Back Green Water
CRK - Creek Layup
CRKC - Creek Carry
Click Here to Download the Expresso WR62 GPS Golf Watch Manual (opens PDF in new window)