EyeLine Golf Putting Sword by Michael Breed
With the Putting Sword you will see and feel brilliant alignment and the perfect putting impact position.
The purpose of the Michael Breed Putting Sword is to bring focus to rolling your putts on the correct starting line. This is the result of the putter face being perfectly square to the target line when it impacts the ball.
The width of the Sword is calibrated with a margin of error so it mimics making putts of longer lengths.
A Few Calculations:
1. Find a straight putt and set the end of the Sword 12 inches from the cup (or wall if used indoors).
2. Set a ball on the “3 foot” line (it is 12” from the end of the Sword). Hit putts and roll them off the end of the Sword. This is the equivalent of sinking a 3 foot putt. When you can successfully roll 5 consecutive putts, move back to the “6 foot” line and repeat. Repeat from the end of the Sword and you are a Master.
3. Hit a single ball from each of the distances marked on the Sword
Create the Ultimate Putting Station:
Add the Putting Alignment Mirror to create a simple and effective practice station.
1. Slide the mirror on the “handle” of the Sword.
2. Check your eye alignment, putter face and restrict your stroke length.
3. You can also create a putter gate with tees in the slots of the mirror.
4. The result? Drills that address alignment, impact position, stroke length and path. Wow!
- Price: $429.95
- Price: $399.95
- Price: $449.95
- Price: $799.95
- Price: $199.99
- Price: $199.00
- Price: $199.95
- Price: $99.95
- Price: $299.95
- Price: $249.00
- Price: $179.95