V1 Home 2.0 - Premium Version - Golf Swing Analysis Software
Is the challenge of improving your golf swing frustrating? Want to remove the guesswork?
V1 Home 2.0 Golf Swing Analysis Software is the most technologically advanced, yet simple to use golf analysis software on the market today. Used by PGA Professionals – it is now available to you!
* An all-new user-interface (UI) design
* Greatly enhanced support for a wider range of capture hardware
* Audio hit-detection automated recording
* Pan-and-zoom video tool
* Volume control knob for video playback
* Speed control knob for variable-rate slow motion playback (frame rates from 1/sec to 20/sec)
* Print in video-comparison mode
* Download model videos from the V1 Academies (Sports & Golf)
* Download and view lessons from your academy locker (side-by-side with other video in compare mode)
* Combine and send two videos/views to the academy simultaneously in compare mode
* Students can record their athletic motion onto their computer.
* Students can receive, open, and review their athletic motions filmed by their instructor.
* Students can playback their lessons in the video window.
* Quickly compare two performances side by side to identify faults.
* Transmit recorded performance via the Internet for feedback from a professional instructor.
* Use overlaid drawing tools as a reference while reviewing the performance.
* Remove the guesswork - it's hard to fix what you can't see. Motion analysis done easily and effectively with the touch of a button.
Windows 98SE, Me, XP, Vista, or Windows 7
Processor: Pentium III 500 MHz
Free space: 500MB free hard drive space
System Memory: 128MB RAM, 4MB Video RAM
Sound Card: 16-bit sound card
Removable Media: CD-ROM Driver
Video Recorder: Video capture device required to capture video (IEEE-1394 - for Windows 98SE or later)
If you have any questions about this product or would like to order by phone, please call us Toll Free at 888-733-8383. We look forward to hearing from you!